IS THIS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?
While I wish I could help every person change their relationship with alcohol, that simply isn't the reality. I work with a certain type of person in my Freedom From Alcohol coaching program. Continue reading to see if you are a candidate.
WHO IT’S NOT FOR:
- People who are resistant to changing their habits and are looking for a quick fix.
- Individuals who are just ‘kicking the tires’ and not committed to working together.
- People with severe mental health issues that require specialized treatment from a mental health professional.
- Individuals who are physically dependent on alcohol and need medical help.
- People who are looking for free or cheap help.
WHO IT IS FOR:
- People who are committed to taking charge of their life and changing their relationship with alcohol.
- Successful, high-functioning drinkers who know they are meant for more.
- Individuals who have tried other methods to quit unsuccessfully.
- People who are coachable and positive, committed to showing up and doing the work.
- Individuals who want to enhance their sobriety and experience amazing results in other areas of their life as well.
In summary, my coaching is for individuals who are committed to making a positive change in their life and relationship with alcohol. It is not a quick fix or a substitute for professional mental health treatment. If you are coachable, positive, and committed to doing the work, sober coaching can help you achieve amazing results in all areas of your life.